1saleaday - False Email Advertising
I received an email stating an iMac for $19.99 as the advertised price, then you go to the website and it's much more.This is false advertising!
From what I've been reading, the price advertised in the email must be honored by your company and I'd like to take that offer. I will post this email to every complaint site online that I can find until we get the computer for the price advertised in our email. Hubby and I are retired on fixed income and have nothing better to do than to post on the Internet all day every day. You trying to cover your butt at the bottom of the email stating you are not responsible for errors doesn't mean ***.
You are responsible, it's called proof reading and checking prior to posting.You are a business and are held by a higher standard.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "This user called me a "mutt" and "troll" for asking a simple question. I blocked, flagged and reported her. She had tons of negative feedback and neutral feedback and she..."
- "This woman I cannot tell you the damage she has caused!! We have been looking for this woman for 5 years!! She befriended my mother about 6 years ago when..."
- "Derek Yates of Images Signs & More Located at 450 Bolton St New Bedford MA IS A *** ARTIST! His tel # is 774-328-8059. He owns a company called Image..."
- "My Fitbit Charge literally fell apart! My daughter bout it for me for my birthday mid 2015. I'm sure she thought I would have it for many years but a..."
- "4500 curry ford rd Orlando fl This is the twistee treat located on Curry Ford Road in Orlando Florida.I noticed I was in the low class ghetto Hispanic section of..."
- "They are horrible. I just got a coat. was supposed to be Medium, but is size XXXS or "zero." Won't fit anyone over the age of 10. I am out..."
- "We are experiencing long lines on a busy Sunday night, along with dim lights all over the store...this makes me want to shop at Kroger!..."
- "I bought a 2012 Honda Sabre VT1300CS sales personal were very helpful and friendly,knowledgeable and took the time to listen to my concerns,customer service,parts department and the entire staff at..."
- "There was a piece of plastic inside a chicken Pattie...."