1saleaday - False Email Advertising
I received an email stating an iMac for $19.99 as the advertised price, then you go to the website and it's much more.This is false advertising!
From what I've been reading, the price advertised in the email must be honored by your company and I'd like to take that offer. I will post this email to every complaint site online that I can find until we get the computer for the price advertised in our email. Hubby and I are retired on fixed income and have nothing better to do than to post on the Internet all day every day. You trying to cover your butt at the bottom of the email stating you are not responsible for errors doesn't mean ***.
You are responsible, it's called proof reading and checking prior to posting.You are a business and are held by a higher standard.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "We saw an Ad in "The Hindu" (a small peanut sized ad) stating that one can earn 50000 to 90000 per month with paperplate business by a company called R..."
- "I received an email stating an iMac for $19.99 as the advertised price, then you go to the website and it's much more. This is false advertising! From..."
- "I signed up my company FASTAXI with Cartvertising in Sept 2014 for 20% of the back facing ads and 100% of the front facing on 400 carts. I made..."
- "I ordered this skirt and paid for the extra cost of express shipping. As of today I still have not received anything. Much less the express shipping I paid for!..."
- "We are experiencing long lines on a busy Sunday night, along with dim lights all over the store...this makes me want to shop at Kroger!..."
- "Except as you can see from the picture the email did not go out until the day after! the offer lol. I did not receive the email until after..."
- "I bought a couch from the Gardner White on Hall Road on Friday, October 21st. I scheduled a 4pm-11pm delivery for today, October 25th, since it was the earliest they..."
- "I bought a primo bottom loader water cooler it also Wiil give u hot water for tea etc. I had it for 6. Months and both functions failed. ..."
- "I have had many issues!! 1. They have my insurance for my vehicles jacked up!! The lady who contacted me to resolve it gave me a NON WORKING email to..."