1saleaday - False Email Advertising
I received an email stating an iMac for $19.99 as the advertised price, then you go to the website and it's much more.This is false advertising!
From what I've been reading, the price advertised in the email must be honored by your company and I'd like to take that offer. I will post this email to every complaint site online that I can find until we get the computer for the price advertised in our email. Hubby and I are retired on fixed income and have nothing better to do than to post on the Internet all day every day. You trying to cover your butt at the bottom of the email stating you are not responsible for errors doesn't mean ***.
You are responsible, it's called proof reading and checking prior to posting.You are a business and are held by a higher standard.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Hope of SPS scammed me out of $1,700 as Yona! Ugh! I knew she was fake and the readings were not true tried to convince with the universe *** why..."
- "When I received my order and opened the box and I found half of the bottle of "crime de serum" the bottle is so much smaller than the one shown..."
- "I was his biggest fan, so I was as surprised as anyone. He is a fraud. He pretends to be concerned & compassionate, but gossips about his patients..."
- "On this date, 03/23/2015, I selected website: http://flights-results.liligo.com/air/SearchFlights.jsp. There was/is an advertisement for "onetravel.com (4.5 stars) $434 DAL to BIL RoundTrip, Dallas to Billings Cheap Flights. Book..."
- "I ordered this skirt and paid for the extra cost of express shipping. As of today I still have not received anything. Much less the express shipping I paid for!..."
- "Except as you can see from the picture the email did not go out until the day after! the offer lol. I did not receive the email until after..."
- " I purchased a puppy from Petland South Semoran in October 2016. I paid 2,400 Needless to say I fell in love with my puppy the moment I saw him. So..."
- "The flowers i got delivered to my fiance were pretty, BUT they were super small and in my eyes dont look anything compared to their picture. Delivery was on time..."
- "Purchased new headlights, and they came with two o ring seals that were ripped. So I asked if I could return for a refund, and they said, "Sure, you pay..."